“The Others Side of Fear: Facing the Father Wound,” is a feature-length documentary film (with 9 follow up mini-docs) that explores the effects of fear and woundedness in the lives of men. In “The Other Side of Fear,” we embark on a journey of discovery and courage, facing our darkness, our fears so that the “Light” might overcome it. Along the way, we encounter the stories of broken men who share their fears and woundedness in a real and raw way. We also meet subject matter experts like Dcn. Harold Burke-Sivers, Doug Barry, and Dr. Ken Buckle to provide us insight, inspiration, and focus on the secrets of overcoming these fear and growing in grace. It’s emotionally powerful and Catholic.
Be sure to bookmark this page to make it easier to come back and watch other episodes (as they are made available). If you would like to show this film to a group, please email email@example.com for details.
- (book) "Behold the Man: A Catholic Vision of Male Spirituality" by Dcn. Harold Burke-Sivers
- (book) "Manual for Men" by Bishop Thomas Olmsted
- (audio) "Into the Breach: An Apostolic Exhortation to Catholic Men"
- (apostolate) The King's Men - formation, retreats, groups, mentorship & more
- (apostolate) That Man Is you - formation and groups
- Your local Catholic Church