The Other Side of Fear:
Facing the Father Wound"
CRUSH pornography addiction… starting today!
An effective & FAST strategy to WIN the battle over purity!
About Joe McClane
Joe McClane – a powerful and dynamic Catholic speaker, radio host, documentary film maker, and author – has been working full time in Catholic evangelization since 2008, traveling across the USA and oversees lighting a fire in the hearts of thousands for Christ and His Church. Joe is the President of ChiRho Impact Media LLC, as well as the Director of Mission Development for the Guadalupe Radio Network, the largest EWTN radio affiliate in the USA. Catch Joe’s Network-wide radio show, “GRN Alive,” Monday’s at 8 am central on the Guadalupe Radio Network.
Speaker Page: http://chirhoimpactmedia.com/
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is this film all about?
- The Others Side of Fear: Facing the Father Wound,” is a feature-length documentary film that explores the effects of fear and woundedness in the lives of men. In “The Other Side of Fear,” we embark on a journey of discovery and courage, facing our darkness, our fears so that the “Light” might overcome it. Along the way, we encounter the stories of broken men who share their fears and woundedness in a real, and raw way. We also meet subject matter experts like Dcn. Harold Burke-Sivers, Doug Barry, and Dr. Ken Buckle to provide us insight, inspiration, and focus on the secrets of overcoming these fears and growing in grace. It’s emotionally powerful and Catholic.
- Who is behind this film?
- Joe McClane, who is also featured in the film, is the Executive Producer, and President of ChiRho Impact Media LLC, the company who produced the film. Joe is also the Director of Mission Development for the Guadalupe Radio Network. Learn more about him at ChirhoImpactMedia.com.
- Why is the film free?
- The film is free to all... forever. The film, along with the larger LivingHisLife.net project, is designed to be used in men's groups, at conferences, or just one-on-one, as a tool for Catholic men's ministry teams to help the men they serve. We want to be a "force-multiplier" in men's ministries around the world to help other men grow in Grace, and lead their families to greater holiness. For this reason, we are making the film free to all.
- What you can do to help the project?
- Scroll down for more information however, you can share this film widly on social media.
- You can sign up to show this film in your group, parish, or at your next event (scroll down for instructions).
- You can make a financial contribution to the project to help us continue to show the film to men who are in need of it. Note: ChiRho Impact Media LLC is NOT a 501c3 and your contrabutions are NOT tax-deductible. Although your gift will not affect your taxes, it will help change lives!